After seeing these and other reviews around the net, I can't believe this company is still in business.Same story...my mother in-law was on CNN and a popup came that said "You need a upgrade." She clicked on it and an hour later she was out $700+.

She called us after the fact and we had her unplug her WIFI to gain control of her PC back and then turn off the PC until we could access it and take it to a real IT guy to clean up/out the *** this company dropped in it. Then we called the credit card company and complained and cancelled the transaction. Why does the BBB give this company an A-. So much for their credibility.

Educate your parents.Please.

Had an Experience with Advanced Tech Support?

Comments

I have never had a problem with ATS.Been with them 4-5 years.

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #845271

I am reading this as a previous employee.I believe they create those pop-ups that your parent saw on their computer as a way to generate leads for some 100+ "sales" employees.

I am not sure - but it seems that way.I quit when I realized how much of a lie the whole operation was based on.

ATS25

Hello Anonymous,

I am very sorry to hear of the recent complications that you have experienced.Advanced Tech Support is dedicated to making our customers happy.

We would like to hear from you directly so we can correct any and all issues you are experiencing.

We are in the business of removing and cleaning corrupt files that slow down and infect computers. Not drop other problems within a computer system.

Not sure what the real complaint is regarding this report. It sounds like we were in the middle of working on the computer when your removed WIFI service.

Please explain what upgrade pop-up happened? Is this a product that was currently on the computer?

Can you explain what we dropped in the computer? Please provide us with your order ID so we can see exactly what took place with your computer. Please reach out to us via one of our official support channels.

To contact one of our support agents please visit our contact page here: http://www.advancedtechsupport.com/contact-us.aspx You can chat with a live chat support person from 8am to Midnight EST time 7 days a week.If you like you can call us directly at 1-800-978-4501 24 x 7 We truly appreciate your business and look forward to hearing back from you.