I heard recently that all employees are getting paid, except the ones that have been posting lies and personal attacks on this site. I heard that the delay in pay came because of the time it has taken to track the people that posted the lies and hatred.

Let's let the process play out in the courtroom. From Wikipedia: "The presumption of innocence, sometimes referred to by the Latin expression Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat (the burden of proof is on he who declares, not on he who denies), is the principle that one is considered innocent until proven guilty. In many nations, presumption of innocence is a legal right of the accused in a criminal trial. The burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which has to collect and present enough compelling evidence to convince the trier of fact, who is restrained and ordered by law to consider only actual evidence and testimony that is legally admissible, and in most cases lawfully obtained, that the accused is guilty beyond reasonable doubt. If reasonable doubt remains, the accused is to be acquitted."

SMH at the cowardly losers that posted personal attacks.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Advanced Tech Support?

Comments

Bye bye scotty boy!!YOU'RE not welcome on the property anymore...

:) Get ready to bend over even more in the big-house along with the rest of the thug/trash/felon/crooked owners and management up there. And you can take that bull-*** receptionist who worked up front with you. I saw her in the break room with management a lot. It looks like somebody beat her face with a baseball bat and it never healed up.

Karma is such a bi/tech...isn't it?:)

Tampa, Florida, United States #906167

You are one special kind of ***.To not with all the evidence and numerous news reports.

Still even play with the idea that ats will even open is just ridiculous. They are going to arrest people fool. And FYI they are even going after the sales and techs that worked there. But yea let's let the process play itself out.they shut down companies everyday that news reports and the ftc siezed all assets of the company and owners.

Hey while we're at it let's believe that Casey Anthony didn't have a part in her child's death.

OJ Simpson was not guilty and the tooth fairy is real.I also *** diamonds

geo2014
Boynton Beach, Florida, United States #906139

Thank you Scott.....we believe you.ATS will reopen, be you'll sitting in your office listening in.

Can't wait.Thanks for making the season bright.

to geo2014 Tampa, Florida, United States #906165

Geo2014 are you a drug addict.Because only a person who is all doped up on drugs would even think ATS will ever reopen.

But you did work at ATS so nothing surprises me from the people at ats.Keep shooting up bud because when you come off your high the finding out that the people you keep bending over for have been the ones violating your behind

geo2014
to geo2014 Melrose, Florida, United States #906169

Post was joke. ....:)........relax, everyone knows Scott is/was criminal in a polo shirt.

I just saw Marlon running from the trex building with a bushel of bananas. Fat Edwin the Mexican was right behind him in his taco truck. Edwin told me he's heading for Mexico now b/c his green card is about to expire.

to ice4life #906126

Lmaooooooo

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #906099

Realy is panda helping

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #906072

I peeked in a window at the banyan building once and saw Scott bent over Justin's desk taking it 10-ways from Sunday while little Ricky was filming. They had 2livecrew nasty as I wanna be playing on Pandora.

Miami, Florida, United States #906016

I saw the person who posted this sucking himself in the break room the day of the raid, while Marlin filmed it.