Advanced Tech Support - My lap top have been block it by one of your technician

57 of 206 Advanced Tech Support reviews

Someone called my house and offer some advise and help with our lap top,and they ask for a payment,my son answered the phone he doesn't have a knowledge about what they called,the technician ask him to open the lap top and he will give him some advise to help with the program in the computer,when my son done that the guy put the password on the access for the lap top and he demand payment ,but my son refuse that and the guy hang up and left our computer with the password ,so please can someone get back to us and sort the problems for us,I was a customer with advance tech support for one year,and I couldn't belive what they do to my computer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
My laptop is blocked
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Laptop
Review category
Computers
review #563564

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Advanced Tech Support? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
57 of 206 Advanced Tech Support reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
fellipe

Nov 30, 2014 #908307 Florida, United States

Ats already cheated many innocent people thats why ftc raided them , they outsource thier buisness to philliphine people whose accent is so bad and they doanything for money.Ats still works as hideout cheating thier customers threatening them to pay money or they lock this way .dont belive this people they keep calling people scam them. *** baaaastards shame on
U fr taking senior citizen money .

3 0 Reply

Nov 29, 2014 #907874 Lake Worth, Florida, United States

Advanced Tech Support has been shut down per court order, since November 13..... If you allowed somebody else to work on your computer, that is unfortunate because it was not ATS.
The chances of you getting past the password the scammers put on is remote with out some other local technician intervening.

2 1 Reply
LUCKPOT

Nov 29, 2014 #907873 Pompano Beach, Florida, United States

You got scammed by :
Robert D. Deignan, individually and as an officer of Inbound Call Experts, LLC, Advanced Tech Supportco, LLC, PC Vitalware, LLC, and Super PC Support, LLC
Paul M. Herdsman, individually and as an officer of Inbound Call Experts, LLC, PC Vitalware, LLC, and Super PC Support, LLC
Justin M. Wright, individually and as an officer of Inbound Call Experts, LLC, PC Vitalware, LLC, and Super PC Support, LLC
go to www.advancedtechsupport.com for more info.

2 0 Reply
stupid

Nov 29, 2014 #907843

your screwed...was not advanced tech...probably india...why would you let them on your pc??
You got scammed...but not by ATS

1 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.