Hinesville, Georgia
1.7K views 45 comments

This is supposed to be an online tech support better than the GEEK Squad.Since the Geeks aren't always available I thought this would be faster and better.

After everything had been installed and suposedly working I found that Explorer was't responding. When I did get online only Yahoo would open and not my AOL, and the JigZone website didn't respond. After more fixing and fiddling I could get the AOL homepage but the news headlines woldn't respond, and the Advanced Tech Support icon wouldn't respond. In all it must have taken at least 2 hours of my time and 5 emails to get everything back to the way it was before I had ever heard of Advance Tech Support.

I did manage to get them to give me a refund but the programs are still on my computer and I'm supposed to call someone else to get another part of my refund.All in all, Advanced Tech Support was difficult to use and having to explain the same three problems over and over seeens a little excessive.

Review about: On Line Tech Support.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $180
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Advanced Tech Support?

Comments

ripped off in billings

I REALEY HOPE THERE IS PRISON TIME FOR THESE A@@H@@LES. Then bubba can do to them what they did to their cash paying customers. HOPEFULY carmas a ***.

grandma
Hardeeville, South Carolina, United States #901252

Advanced Tech Support ATS also was doing business as Inbound Call Experts, ICE and

THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED TODAY.Total Rip OFF - Total SCAM.

They are *** -

GLAD THEY WERE RAIDED AND GLAD THEY WERE ARRESTED AND GLAD THEY FINALLY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.

SO SAD FOR THE EMPLOYEES WHO ALL LOST THEIR JOBS B4 THE HOLIDAYS AND PROBABLY WILL NOT GET THEIR FINAL PAYCHECKS TOMORROW.

SO SAD FOR ALL THE CONSUMERS WHO FELL VICTIM TO THIS,HORRIBLE SCAM. THIS WON'T HURT AT BANYON LOCATION : ROBERT DEIGNAN, JOE VALCO, TED BATURIN, AND MANY TEAM LEADERS AND AT 2ND TREX LOCATION SURE THEY HID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND THIS WILL NOT EFFECT THEM AT ALL.

They did actually scam and rip off people; and they treated their employees like disposable trash. ONE: Scams targeting seniors with "senior internet fraud". Seniors who live on fixed income - and these seniors love and lived for and loved their computers were charged $400 - $700. to fix a $200 computer.

AND then most of the time they wouldn't do the repairs. The seniors would call back to complain or call back not even knowing who they were calling, (senile) and ATS would RE-SELL them another $400 - $700 to fix a $200 computer AGAIN. They did this to all inbound calls globally. TWO: The calls came in, YES, ATS bought leads from shady companies, placed PUP's (Potentially UNWANTED Programs) on the...

They did not know how to get these programs off their computers so they would unwillingly buy the software, or they did not know how to get these programs off their computers so they would call complaining, BAIT & SWITCH - every computer needed tech support - and every computer needed several other software programs at a few hundred bucks each, Panda, PCMRI, Identity Theft and many others... Most computers were XP or could not even properly function with all these programs installed... THE ONLY OBJECTIVE was to swipe credit cards. The MAJORITY of the TEAM LEADERS were criminals who served time in JAIL, and MOST TEAM LEADERS were criminally charged for securities fraud, and yet they process charges, and credit card payments??

They hired anyone, from re-hab, from half way houses, from jails and promised them a DREAM of FINANCIAL independence, worked them to nervous breakdowns and then fired them. The turnover was daily, hourly and to the minute. How many staff were ex-cons who may have copied/stole credit cards? Who knows?

How many staff were truly dedicated and gave it all? Most did, they drank "the kool-aid"and ICE/ATS owners and management did not care! Kinda sad the employees knew it was too good to be true, yet they stayed working due to making $4,000 and up a month income! Where else can you make that kind of money in FL?

THREE: They do not pay the employees - who quit or they fired - residual pay - they do not pay the past employees - final pay checks, even though pay is held back a month. YET they did make millions of dollars of sales on each team, and they had several teams working each shift, the place was open 24/7. Billions of dollars monthly revenue and the greedy owners paid the staff $8.00 a hour plus commission 1X a month. Worst was the "Charge BACKS" when customers cancelled, ALL WERE DEDUCTED FROM EMPLOYEES PAYCHECKS - yet no documentation was ever provided.

Class Action Lawsuit?!

FOUR: OSHA violations.FIVE: They screwed over all their customers/victims and They screwed over all their employees/victims!

I am experiencing exactly the same problems.They are worse than useless.

You are luckier than me, at least you have restored your computer and had a refund.

I am still fighting this.Will have to take this up with MasterCard.

Pat
Los Gatos, California, United States #793224

I concur with all of the above complaints.I responded to their email, thinking I was dealing directly with Microsoft.

Of course, I wasn't. The Tecn in Boca Raton, Fla. ended up pushing more programs and I ***, like a fool. I authorize over $300.00 worth of programs and services.

Then he asked me for my security code so he could immediately take over my computer to perform miracles in cleaning it up, getting rid of junk, fixing issues, etc. When he was finished I he had erased important things like all of me emails. He couldn't fix any of the problelms so he transfered me to an "advanced Tech." who obviously had not a clue what he was doing. It has been a nighmare.

I called back and asked to be transferred to someone who could cancel my order.

I was put on hold for another 30 minutes and finally hung up.This company should be reported to the authorities.

pissed customer
Foley, Alabama, United States #744587

wow, wish I had read these reports before I signed up..they have been working on my computer for three days...I have talked to 5 different techs, explaining the same problems over and over. i'm still waiting for my finale check up....$284.93 and my computer is slower than when I called in..

Educated American

You pay for tuns ups and infection removal, you people are idiots.

If you don't have the mental capacity to know how to not delete a file or remember where you put them, that's your problem. You can't fix your car, you take it to a shop, but no one says you can't do it yourself. Educate yourselves or don't own a computer. I can't swim, GUESS WHAT, I don't BUY A POOL....yes, I'm insulting the intelligence.

NOTHING IS FREE...EVER.

Bring your attention to the far right side of this site, they're probably ads using keywords from the page offering tech support.

Squirrel
to Educated American #766860

Work for Advanced Tech Support do you?

ATS25

Hello

I am very sorry to hear of the recent complications that you have experienced. Advanced Tech Support is dedicated to making our customers happy. We would like to hear from you directly so we can correct any and all issues you are experiencing.

Please reach out to us via one of our official support channels.

To contact one of our support agents please visit our contact page here: http://www.advancedtechsupport.com/contact-us.aspx

You can chat with a live chat support person from 8am to Midnight EST time 7 days a week. If you like you can call us directly at 1-800-978-4501 24 x 7

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to hearing back from you.

Warmest regards,

John Hunter

Advanced Tech Support

atsrelations@advancedtechsupport.com

Anonymous Anonymous
to ATS25 #894003

Advanced Tech Support are a bunch of felons. Joe who runs place is a felon and the owner Robert is a thief who robbed an entire business from IS3.

There are good tech support companies like Fast Fix 123 but Advanced Tech Support are not one of them.

ATS25

Hello

Please reach out to us via one of our official support channels.

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to hearing back from you.

Warmest regards,