Advanced Tech Support
This is supposed to be an online tech support better than the GEEK Squad.Since the Geeks aren't always available I thought this would be faster and better.
After everything had been installed and suposedly working I found that Explorer was't responding. When I did get online only Yahoo would open and not my AOL, and the JigZone website didn't respond. After more fixing and fiddling I could get the AOL homepage but the news headlines woldn't respond, and the Advanced Tech Support icon wouldn't respond. In all it must have taken at least 2 hours of my time and 5 emails to get everything back to the way it was before I had ever heard of Advance Tech Support.
I did manage to get them to give me a refund but the programs are still on my computer and I'm supposed to call someone else to get another part of my refund.All in all, Advanced Tech Support was difficult to use and having to explain the same three problems over and over seeens a little excessive.review #362303
You may also like
- "Mixwall Ltd, supposedly based in London, UK, and dba iThrough is really a subsidiary of ShenZhen City ChiAng Tech Co., Ltd. a company in The Peoples Republic of China. They..."
- "DON'T LET TED FOOL YOU!..."
- "Marina, California Best Buy, about July 15th, 2012: 1. 6 months after my computer purchase, my computer wouldn't switch on. I turned it into the local Geeks and they saw..."
- "Olivia & Will, owners Laura Jean Golightly & Fred Henry Golightly is a scam company. They took my money up to $1000. I wanted to purchase a bed and they..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "STAY AWAY. If you do care about your car, please spend the extra $200 and take it to a reliable bodyshop. These are just crooks... They don't care about customers...."
- "My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the..."
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."