Advanced Tech Support
This is supposed to be an online tech support better than the GEEK Squad.Since the Geeks aren't always available I thought this would be faster and better.
After everything had been installed and suposedly working I found that Explorer was't responding. When I did get online only Yahoo would open and not my AOL, and the JigZone website didn't respond. After more fixing and fiddling I could get the AOL homepage but the news headlines woldn't respond, and the Advanced Tech Support icon wouldn't respond. In all it must have taken at least 2 hours of my time and 5 emails to get everything back to the way it was before I had ever heard of Advance Tech Support.
I did manage to get them to give me a refund but the programs are still on my computer and I'm supposed to call someone else to get another part of my refund.All in all, Advanced Tech Support was difficult to use and having to explain the same three problems over and over seeens a little excessive.review #362303
You may also like
- "On December 4th of 2014 I had entered an agreement with Elite Simulation Solutions to purchase a flight simulator in the amount of 173,000.00 USD. Prior to the purchase of..."
- "I just purchased a 1TB SimpleSave external U.S.B. Hard drive today and discovered that the drive does not contain 1 terribytes of disk space (as cliamed on the box). ..."
- "Someone called my house and offer some advise and help with our lap top,and they ask for a payment,my son answered the phone he doesn't have a knowledge about what..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Over the past year, I've ordered maybe 10 pairs of shoes from Steve Madden. Out of those 10 pairs I think only one came packaged in an acceptable fashion. All..."
- "Olivia & Will, owners Laura Jean Golightly & Fred Henry Golightly is a scam company. They took my money up to $1000. I wanted to purchase a bed and they..."
- "While I had my camper at Campingworld in Caleria Alabama for warranty repairs some clown hit it with another trailer. They never called or told me about it so someone..."
- "Angie's list received a complaint about my company, and I filled out the "conflict resolution" paperwork "agreeing" to meet the members demands. -Angie's list was supposed to remove the review. -Angie's list..."
- "Go into "Sports and Outdoor" at the OfferUp site, and you can find tons of guns, knives, and crossbows. There is no control over these firearm sales. I'm expecting to..."