Advanced Tech Support
This is supposed to be an online tech support better than the GEEK Squad.Since the Geeks aren't always available I thought this would be faster and better.
After everything had been installed and suposedly working I found that Explorer was't responding. When I did get online only Yahoo would open and not my AOL, and the JigZone website didn't respond. After more fixing and fiddling I could get the AOL homepage but the news headlines woldn't respond, and the Advanced Tech Support icon wouldn't respond. In all it must have taken at least 2 hours of my time and 5 emails to get everything back to the way it was before I had ever heard of Advance Tech Support.
I did manage to get them to give me a refund but the programs are still on my computer and I'm supposed to call someone else to get another part of my refund.All in all, Advanced Tech Support was difficult to use and having to explain the same three problems over and over seeens a little excessive.f02fe73 review #362303
You may also like
- "Here are the images of my order for the Staples Fraud Repeat of last postYet another victim of the bait and switch. Spent an hour to build my stamp and..."
- "Matt Gulla was on Ted's team for 90 days, then got his very own department (Customer Advocacy). With a resume like this he was clearly the one for the job......"
- "Adam Warren who claims to be a graduate of lambton College Graphic Design program is also known for being a convicted sex offender. He is a diddler and its obvious..."
- "If you order on the website, the t+c for the 30 day risk-free trial period are on there. It's the same thing when you order on the automated system. And..."
- "I ordered a hooded toy story woody towel off amazon. They sent football cards and profited on the high shipping. Complete scam. Of course they are willing to return the..."
- "Bobopedic mattress separated from topper foam after less than 3 years. Refused to do anything. Surly dopey nasty phone clerks. Bob hires them to protect himself from warranty claims. Cheap..."
- "I Got Ripped Off By Rudy Vigil @ West Texas Big Bullies ------------------------------------------------ />This is the orginial post from The Dirty South Bully Boards POSTED BY RUDY VIGIL at WEST..."
- "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."